Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Pictures !

Ok, so I just finished writing a long blog in french for my internship class (for those interested in it...http://frenchinternships2010.blogspot.com/2010/06/les-aventures-en-languedoc-roussillon.html), bear with me, it takes a while to get the creative juices flowing in one language, to switch to the other, even though it's my maternal language is a somewhat daunting task at the moment...I shall occupy myself with it tomorrow. Until then I will dazzle you with pictures...I hope :)

Where I work, Montagnac, France (living in Pézenas, stone's throw away) :

Just the beginning...
The Vines where I work, Vignes de Nicole
Olive trees ? You bet !

And a few photos of my latest explorations and adventures :

Le Môle Plage, Cap d'Agde
Portiragnes Plage, fine sand, ahhh...
St. Guilhem le Désert
Old part of a door/bridge leading me to my hiking path
Cirque du Bout du Monde

This weekend Jonathan comes and we're going to do Via Ferrata (in between rock climbing and hiking, sort of, haha), go to the beach, and take advantage of the 9-6 enormous market in Pézenas !  I really loved having my parents here and have them to thank for my adventurous spirit and my passion for travel and knowledge, having them here, seeing them travel, makes me thankful for my experiences here and now, as well as before (travel, school, what have you).  I'll write more about the job tomorrow, I promise, as I said, one language at a time ;), cut me a break school is OVAH for the SUMMAH. Ha!

à toute !

kels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...