Friday, April 29, 2011

Some images from London !

Silly me, I had this post already done and never put it up ! It must be that I am still in a constant state of brain lapse from this crazy month that is April. First London, then Spain, then the south of France for Easter with Jon's family.  It's been busy, tiring, beautiful, interesting, and delicious...

For my first of a few posts to come, I'll start with London...

Why London ? Well first, every time I go back to London, I love it more.  There is always something new to see, to do, to try...the architecture is in a constant flux but somehow it works. The richness of culture and genius (for example in the new British Library: pieces of the Magna Carta, of Davinci's drawings, and of Beatle's songs written on envelopes) is stimulating in a way so different from other cities.

Also, I chose this particular weekend because my aunt Marcia contributed to an honest-to-goodness exhibition in the British Museum. She gave a conference and then hilarity ensued the rest of the weekend while monging on cheese, seeing Legally Blonde the Musical, and trying on all sorts of dresses, hats, and other oddbits in Camden Market !

So here we go, restarting my blogging habits with some photos from my trip to London :


Savoy Theatre

Neal's Yard Cheese Tasting

Marcia's books on display !

Conference time

Marcia and Neil with their exhib. posters

Me and Marsh, hair resemblance, anyone ?

Searching for a proper finger puppet for my dad

Matching Red Umbrellas at the New British Library

Photo Cred : Neil Richardson, capturing a great moment at Camden Market (these are stools for eating)

Shaking off the blossoms, perfectly hippy happy

Regent's Park first blooms


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...